Christian Community Church:
A Christ centered Bible based church.
Family orientated with understanding that all people are part of God's family.
A casual contemporary church.
Our music is a mixture of traditional and contemporary praise and worship.
We've got room to grow and for you to be apart of that growth.
- Women's Ministry The lady's Bible study is scheduled for Tuesday, February 19th at 11 am at Rosie Kaercher's home. For more information concerning the Women's ministry please contact Youlen Naughton. For more information contact Youlen Naughton, her number is in the bulletin.
- Youth Group meets Friday evening in the office at 7 pm and Sunday mornings at 9:30 for Bible study. Please contact Ron Hedrick for more information concerning Youth Group activities and upcoming events.
- Wednesday Evening Service begins at 7 pm. Join your church family for that midweek boost as we share praise reports, prayer requests, worship God and study the Bible. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- The Youth Group Is planning a trip to the Arizona Renaissance Festival Saturday February 23rd. We will be leaving the church at 9 am and returning late in the afternoon. The cost is $27.00 per person however we will be stopping at Fry's Market to get discount tickets. Meals at the event are the responsibility of each individual going. If you're planning to attend, please contact Pastor Ron to reserve your spot in the van.
- Discipleship Class is tentatively scheduled to begin in March on Monday evenings starting at 7 pm. This intensive 61 week course will help you establish a firm Biblical foundation. If you are interested in attending or would like more information, please contact Pastor Tom.
- Potluck is scheduled for Sunday March 3rd after the service. Bring a dish to share and enjoy some good food, fun and fellowship with your church family. Everyone is invited.
- St Patrick's Day, March 17th is on Sunday this year. We are celebrating the day with a special look at what this holiday is all about. You may be surprised - and you won't want to miss it. Invite your friends.